black/white

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Forward ho!!!

Another morning, another day and I am still breathing. I feel lighter though. I can only control how I feel, how I react to others. Shall I choose misery and sadness? NO NO NO! I shall not allow the unhappiness of others to take away any moments for happiness from me.

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life blah blah blah..."

The other night while doing dishes with the children we cranked up Karch's ipod and boogied our way through the work. There's nothing better for getting the blood pumping than listening to Rush and Def Leppard while doing chores. Of course we had to bump bums while we were at it. Those kind of moments make all the hard times worth it. It was all pure, unblemished fun punctuated by the smiles of my children.

2 comments:

deb said...

sounds like fun!

glad you're not letting the bastards get you down!

xo

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Kendall - your honesty and point of view are so refreshing. Thank you for being willing to put yourself out there and share with all of us. You are awesome. Keep on keeping on.