black/white

Monday, October 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I guess I've been tagged. I'm supposed to :
1. Post the rules of my blog
2. List 6 random things about myself.
3. Tag 6 more people
4. I don't remember #4.

So my rules are-you must have a sense of humor, you must provide Kendall with some sort of chocolate item at some point in her life and no talking smack about synchronized swimming.

1. I absolutely can't stand it when socks are missing. I feel the same about shoes but when I can't pair up socks, I'll tear the house apart looking for it's mate.

2. I am convinced that Applebee's is by far the worst food on the planet and am at a loss as to why so many people love it. I feel similarly about The Spaghetti Factory.

3. Chocolate makes me high.

4. I aim to become fluent in at least 3 languages.

5. I am certified in CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) and would be a first responder if Ogden ever fell into a pit.

6. Blair says I sing in my sleep.

I hope this provided you with a modicum of entertainment and enlightened your day. Ciao!

p.s. Grant, Laura and Amber-consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

jenhartle said...

Sing in your sleep . . . I love it!

Amber Shellabarger said...

Wait a second. Don't you know like three Amber's? That is cheating!