black/white

Friday, August 29, 2008

Newbie

This blogging thing is new to me but I figured what the heck.
Recap of date night last night: We didn't do anything. My husband watched a DVD and I did some yard work. He eventually came outside and did the edging while I tried not to rip off my arm and beat my son with it. "But mom, you didn't say mow the side, just the front and the back!" During all of this I became a smorgasbord for about 165 mosquitoes. Usually Thursdays aren't pre-empted for anything but our babysitter was busy and we couldn't think of anything fun to do.



3 comments:

Kari said...

congrats on being a new blogger. i've been thinking it's time i get going on that. at least you have a kid old enough to do some useful manual labor. can't wait until bethany is big enough to push the mower around. kari

Grant said...

Welcome to the world of freaks and geeks!

Amber Shellabarger said...

You have come over to the dark side. I love it. Now you just need to keep it up for all your blog stalkers.